Saturday, January 26, 2013

A new fantastic point of view...

Well world, the rumors are true. Tomorrow I embark across the country to where the sun always shines [Unless its raining..or a hurricane is about to hit or something but that's besides the point] and snow is just a word.
My sister gave me the idea to do this blog dedicated to my Disney adventures. I will try to update it frequently with fun happenings, weird encounters, and probably proposal stories that happen from Prince Charming.....because that's going to happen, right?

So, first step in moving across the country is packing. Now hey, my last name is Packer so you would think I would rock at this kind of thing right? Wrong. Wrong on so many levels. Trying to decide what to take, and feeling like I need more than I can take is stressful. Also, trying to cram it all in suitcases, then have to weigh less than 50 pounds seems impossible, but somehow I did it. Barely. But I have no idea where I will store souvenirs because there is not an inch of space left. Oh brother. Oh well, I don't need to worry about that one for a while.

And with the bags packed, away I go to start this adventure.So..as they say....Hang on to them hats and glasses, cause this heres the wildest ride in the wilderness.....or maybe that's just Thunder Railroad. I can't quite remember. :)

1 comment:

  1. OH MYYYYYYYY! madison you kill me with your humor!! thanks so much for sharing, girl you are going to have a blast!!

    ReplyDelete