Thursday, January 31, 2013

Free Days-Traditions

Welp. Tuesday was basically a free day except for a housing meeting we had. We waited in line for about 20  minutes to get inside the building which was just at a clubhouse at one of the apartment complexes. I honestly thought I was going to melt into a puddle. It was so fetching hot. Once inside the air conditioning just hit me with a blast and it felt fantastic! The meeting could have been really boring but the two guys giving the information were hilarious so naturally I found it hilarious. My roommates have created a joke about threatening each other because apparently if you threaten someone you can get terminated. Which obviously makes sense, but one of the examples was of two guys, and one roommate blasts One Direction all day (no joke. Its like they knew I was in the crowd) and anyway the threat was the guy tweeting "man if my roommate is listening to One direction again I dont know what i'm going to do" That was a threat that could get them terminated. So now us roommates are always like "oh is that a threat?" yeah. We think we're funny.
Then Wednesday was a free day all day long. Nothing exciting happened except for some pool time. No big. That night though us roommates went to Olive Garden. It was a lot of fun and we had a rocking waiter. Like when one roommate asked if any of us had a boyfriend he was like "oh I need to know this" and just sat down on the floor. Haha it was hilarious. We also told him to keep the breadsticks coming and he didnt disapoint, even sent us home with a bunch. (We say its because he liked my roommate Alex though. Hahah)
Today was traditions!
This was mostly filled with videos and hearing over and over again the saying "Safe-D begins with me!" We then got to take a quick field trip to the Magic Kingdom. Gotta go backstage which was legit and get this..I was even a team leader. Go me! :) I got a cool mini-figure of goofy for doing so. Then..the boss came to gave us our name tags. Yes....MICKEY MOUSE! Oh my word can you believe it? Mickey Mouse himself. What a stud. But I officially have my name tag and i'm so excited because i've wanted one for years and I finally have one!! :) After Traditions was a welcome party type thing with free food so hey..count me in! There was a DJ as well and to me it reminded me of like a church dance. Haha I loved it but my roommates where like what in the world..this is dumb. And i'm like holla! This is the partying I like to do. Ah man. Also, got to get a picture with some fairy friends. I cant remember their names, a boy and two girls. Tinkerbell left for a minute so were like whatever. I know the mean fairy was there and she was my favorite, I found her rather hilarious. Anyway...thats all the excitement so far.
Oh wait..the other night we had a cockroach in our apartment. It was luckily in another room but it was freaky. My roommate ran upstairs to Frenando (I like his name.) and he killed it. It was pretty ugly though, but I cuoldnt stop laughing besides from screaming. What an adventure we are off to. I love my roommates though. We all have very different personalities but get along great. One is from California, one is from North  Carolina, two from Texas, one from New York then throw the Utahan in the mix and we have a cute Vista family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment