Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Disney Cast Side

Well, I said I would get better with blogging but here I am almost a month later with another post. I'm going to be so mad at myself for not keeping up better when i'm back home. The thing is I am always SO busy! Since my program is so short I am basically only ever home to sleep, aside from that I am usually out playing or the obvious-working.
Work is great, but keeping me super busy. I've got to set up in a Poly bungalow which was heaven. I've definitely learned my favorite resorts (Grand Flo will always be my number 1, I didn't need this role to decide that).
Fun wise I finally went to the Animation hall at Studios which I am now extremely sad about. I got to draw Rapunzel and I was so stoked. We've had plenty of nights where we go to the park to watch Wishes or whatever and to no surprise, being Florida in the summer, it rains here EVERY SINGLE DAY! And not just rain, like a huge storm. Like thunder that shakes the apartment and lightning that lights up the whole sky. Its beautiful yet terrifying.
One night I met Sara, Alexia and Molly at Studios after work. Molly used to work Fantasmic her first program and still has connections so she got us all these fast passes and then we got to sit VIP for Fantastmic, which was a blast! Frozen Summer Fun has also started and it's amazing, the fireworks are the cutest thing ever! Way better then the Star Wars fireworks.
I've got sent out with the drivers at work a few times (the drivers are the ones who drop off the baskets to the different resorts) and they've shown me backstage all the different parks which is really cool to see. One of the girls I work with even took me to the Wedding Pavilion and it was absolutely gorgeous!
 On the 4th I went to the beach with some friends from work. I was in heaven, it was my first time going to the beach aside from the pacific ocean. The water felt like bath water, it was heavenly. After that we went to Epcot and ate in France (naturally) and our waiter was the cutest thing. Like beautiful. Like I thought all the beautiful men where in Germany but everyone in France was beautiful. I might have attempted to take a snap of him and he caught me. "How did your picture turn out?" I was so embarrassed,  my face went bright red, but I think i played it off pretty well.
One night Sara and Alexia and I went to watch Inside Out. I hopped on a Port Orleans bus for Downtown Disney to meet them there and due to the horrible construction going on down there I was literally in stopped traffic for over 20 minutes, thus resulting in me having to rush to the OTHER side of the area. My calfs burnt so badly I wanted to cry by the time I sat down. Another night I was on Twitter and saw that Downtown Disney had the Little Mermaid Tsums Tsums so being 1030 at night we literally went to DD to get them-another night of sprinting from one end to the other.
The sister missionaries have come over to visit and by some miracle I have been able to attend a night church and a full block of church, so I am very grateful for that!
Anyway, I've been here a little over a month and have a little over a month left, so that's crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment