Friday, April 26, 2013

Nay Nay

Alright so apparently i've been slacking on my blogging. I mean obviously but all I do is work and sleep basically with occasionally eating. Plus my life is the same over and over again I feel like. But because a certain someone get mad at me to update more (cough Hillary cough) i'm updating this for her. So ALLEN...you better enjoy this update!
Anyway so this week I have been back in Fantasyland as i've said in my previous post. Sunday and Monday was really rainy but now the weather is fantastic! This whole week i've been closing except for Sunday. Monday night I went to hop on the shuttle to take me to Westclock and my Adventureland friends were on there. I broke the news to them that for the first time in a long time i wouldnt be deployed there and they were like "wait-you arent deployed right now?" meaning I was deployed to Fantasyland. Anyway I then get on the bus and I see my Thailand friends from Adventureland and they really were confused on why I was wearing the Fantasyland costume and thought I picked up a shift there. I was like oh no..I really work there. hahaha it was so funny. Then the next night when I went down to tea in the Mouse there were a group of Fantasyland peeps and I sat down and this kid Josh was like "Wait, Madison? You mean you actually work in Fantasyland?" and then just being sassy was like "do you like Adventureland? Do you wish you were back?" and then a cordinator from adventureland walked by and said hi to me and looks at me and was like "Adventureland?" and I was like yeah. and he just shook his head and then a little later the money room people from Adventureland walked by and said hi and once they were gone I just started laughing and I was like "Hey, it's not my fault I got sent to Adventureland." It was rather funny. Then that night a group of us went to Ihop. Yummy.
The next night the park randomly closed at 9. Which was awesome! And a group of us went to Dennys.
Then yesterday I had a 3.5 hour class on the basic keys. There were four of us from Fantasyland and we sat at a table with 2 Tomorrowland peeps. I was dreading it but it was actually pretty fun cause we were just cracking up. I had a fun table. And at one point our instructor said nay nay instead of no for something and  my table lost it. And for the rest of the day everytime I would see them I would give them the disney point and say "Nay nay" New favorite saying. The instructor was like "man i'm never gonna live that down am i?"
Then after class while working I saw a girl in a Utes shirt and I was like "You're from Utah?" anyway turns out her and her friend were from Brigham. I was like "Ah my rivals!" and they were like Oh yeah we know all about Treetown! haha it was so fun! Then when we were closed for fireworks (one of my favorite things about Fantasyland haha!) a group of us were talking about celebrities the others had seen while working here since they'd been there for a while and i'm forever jealous because one of the ladies used to work Space Mountain and saw Princess Diana and William and Harry! Okay thats the coolest thing ever!! Then we got talking about celebrites we would lose our job over. hahaha it was so entertaining! One boy said Julie Andrews and he was like i would go up to her and be like "Mary Poppins! How is Genovia this time of year?" And I lost it. I dont know why but I thought it was so funny!
Anyway. Good times. I'm days away from only having a month left! it's gonna fly!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment