Monday, March 11, 2013

Days Off

Alright so I had a few days off and for once I had a Sunday and a Monday off. It was so nice to have Sunday off-I finally got my beloved Sunday nap! After I found out my friend would be working in Magic Kingdom and I made a quick trip to visit her as she was working with the princesses. I got some sweet treatment and didnt have to wait in the line-i mean VIP status. Anyway I got to chat with Rapunzel, Aurora and Cinderella. Pretty fun. As I walked out the Electric parade was starting so I watched that for a couple minutes and realized the wait to see Mickey was only 5 minutes. so I went to see him as well. I mean duh. It's Mickey! Jokes were passed around from the attendants that I got dressed from Mickeys closet that day considering I was wearing matching red pants....i mean guilty I guess. haha
Anyway today was Monday which means my favorite day of the week now because...volleyball! Oh man it is such a blast! Obviously. The weather was beautiful and everyone brought their A-Game. Okay not really. The ball kept dropping at our feets and we would just look at it and be like "okay...and now we start a real game" next serve "okay..and now we start the real game" haha its so great! After Volleyball I came home and got ready for the day while the roommates were at Grocery bingo. Then afterwords Alex, Barb, Kristen and me headed over to Hollywood Studios. We were able to walk straight on to Tower of Terror (perks of Alex working there) and then wandered over to the backlot tour. We waited in line and made it to the very front of the line before we got cut off and had to wait for the next group. Alex begged for them to let us in because she had to get to work later and wanted to make sure she wouldnt be pushing the time. The guy ended up having us star in the show where we like reinact some a Pearl Harbor scene. Mike-our acting instructor I guess you could say (and totally a babe. I didnt really hear what he said cause I was too busy staring at his face) Anyway while Mike instructed us what to do he told Barb for her role all she had to do is sit in the chair, talk on the phone, and dont look left. Anyway he takes us to our stations and Barb got to do her scene first. Alex, Kristen and I were waiting on the boat while Barb got to do her scene. Suddenly we see this huge wave of water head straight for her booth and see her jump out of the booth saying "I quit" The three of us almost lost it then. Like no joke I thought I was for sure gonna pee my pants I was laughing so hard. Suddenly it was our time to shine. Alex was the captain and Kristen and I was the deck members. (also known as the Comic relief) It was so fun but suddenly water was flying everywhere and I remember grabbing Kristen in like a death grip hug and not letting go until the firing stopped. Then the guy in the microphone was like "but wait..they arent done" and I just grabbed my hood and like crouched down..trying so hard not to get wet. It was hilarious. We were all laughing so hard. The cast who worked with us was very entertained by us as well! As we were done one cast member was like "who was the mechanic?" And we point to Barb and he was like "what happened to not standing up?" hahaha it was so funny! As we left we passed the Hannah Montana the movie chicken coop. Pretty legit. Just saying! Be jealous.
We then ate and all the shows were over by this time of night so we decided to go try out the Movie ride or something like that. We asked the people how long the wait was and they said half hour and we were like oh no we arent waiting in that and so the guy was like "just go the backway" and we were like what are you taling about? And so the girl took us like through a backdoor straight to the front of the line. We were like "do we scream CP or something?" and she was like no we had no idea. hahaha man our luck was just on a roll or something.
After this we went to get a seat for Fantasmic. Once we got a seat Barb and I ran over to Tower of Terror once more to visit Alex working. We got Alex's elevator and it was hilarious! Some drunk guy was in the elevator with us and while waiting he was like Oh i saw you hug your girlfriend you were like (insert drunk guy hugging us here) haha seriously hugged us. Then he was asking where we were from and when I said Utah he was like hmm? Gold. Thats what Utah has right? and another guy in his party was like Mormons. They have mormons. And the drunk guy was like oh ya like you guys have those huge like music places (Im not sure if he was referring to temples or like the conference center or something) but either way I said yes. And another girl in the party was like shes probably Mormon and I was like yeah I am and the drunk guy was like oh ya..you guys and your husbands. I was like oh no...just one. We just get one husband. By then the conversation ended because Alex came to load us up. We were having a blast giving Alex a hard time but she just fired back at us obviously. Such a blast.
Then off to Fantasmic we go. It was similar to Disneylands a little except I do like they have an amphitheater  for it but there was different parts like they had a Pocahontas scene which I thought was rad. And on the boat at the end they had Meg from Hercules which I thought was like rad times 9. After Fantasmic we headed home. Such a fun and successful day I would say!






Had to post some Fantasmic...this music NEVER EVER gets old. La la love it to pieces!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment