Saturday, March 2, 2013

Fun in the park

First off I have been in Disney for over a month! I cant believe it. It's gone by really fast but in someways when I look at it i'm like what the? It's only been a month and not like 8? but yeah..everything is going good. All next week I am deployed to Main Street East which I am dreading greatly but whatev..we'll see how it goes!
Yesterday Erin and I made the fun trek over to the Magic Kingdom. We got some pictures with Pluto, saw Laura working, and listened to the Dapper Dans sing some boy band songs...yes. One Direction was amongst those songs. Holla atcha.
We then patiently waited for Peter Pan to make his debut so we could see him. Duh, who doesnt love Peter Pan? Because I sure do! "I do believe in fairies, I do I do!"
After we went over to Thunder Mountain because we met a girl on the bus who said she would let us on. Seriously she was just like "come visit me' and we were like okay cool. So we did and we got to walk like right on the ride. Unfortuanatly karma wasnt on our side for basically using a complete stranger because we got the very first row on the ride. And anyone who has ever been in the front of that ride knows that the front is the last place you want to be. The front sucks. But it was still fun, and we didnt have to wait. We then got sidetracked with the parade as we made our way over to Space Mountain. Once at Space Mountain the wait said 35 minutes so we got fast passes and then went to the standby line. The wait time ended up being over an hour but the guy behind us gave us his fast passes because his family had dinner reservations they had to go to. So right after we got off Space Mountain we walked on the ride two more times. Pretty sweet and made waiting over an hour worth it.
After we hit up PhilarMagic which was really cute and I actually really enjoyed it. Decided I better test that one out since one of the shops I work in is the dump store for it. I can now talk along with the guests when they tell me what a cute show it is and I can actually agree instead of pretending like I know what they are talking about! :)
Anyway..I do love having days off obviously. so fun to be able to just go play at the parks! Disney is pretty sweet.







No comments:

Post a Comment