Friday, February 22, 2013

Darlin' it's better down where it's wetter...

Did I finally meet Ariel? Uh duh.
So heres the thing. I was going to go today to meet Ariel then decided I would just go shopping instead at a Cast member store. Decided at this store I would run to the park and get a bag. Once at the park I caught the end of the parade. Then headed over to the Emporium but they didnt have the bag I wanted so I went to Fantasyland because obviously I knew they had it. Once  I bought the bag I decided "hey, i'm already in Fantasyland, i'll go get a good look of Prince Eric's castle." Once at Prince Eric's castle I was like oh look. Ariels grotto is right there. Only a 25 minute wait? Sold.
So yeah...I met Ariel. All by myself. Because i'm a rockstar like that. Honestly didnt even care. The things I do for my favorite mermaid. Then after leaving the Grotto I happened across Gaston so yeah. It was a good day at the Magic Kingdom all by myself! :)
AND....a massive happy birthday to my brand new nephew!! Welcome into this world Easton!! Wish I could be there to hold you but Auntie Madison loves you!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment