Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Last day of Training

Alright I decided to blog about today because why the heck not. Today was my last day of training. Oh my heck. I'm so scared to start tomorrow! I've worked in all the stores already i'm just worried since I wont have a trainer there next to me making sure I can do everything. I have had some great trainers these past couple of days. Honestly they have been so helpful and so nice! There has been a couple of people who started training the same day I did but the past couple of days just me and one other boy got put in our own group for training. This has been extremely helpful considering we get more attention from our trainers. And might I just add a comment the kid i'm training with said today that just made my heart melt! Alright so we were working behind a register and a little girl came up in her cute little princess dress and she was looking for a garbage. He was like "what can I help you with Princess" and she asked if he could throw it away and of course he took it. He then turned to me and said "little girls are my weakness. They are so adorable." Oh my word. Seriously can we please just all admit how adorable that is. Because it was! It definitely was.
Also today we had to take an assessment test. Oh my word during this time in the computer lab I had a Madison moment. AKA Madison get a giggling fit and cant stop laughing. Mind you..its a little embarrassing when the boy is cute. (and if he ever stumbles upon this blog I will die of embarrassment. But not really. But really). Anyway-so he ended up having to take the test again then I got locked out of an assessment and had to call IT and we were just a wreck. Like we kept joking that the trainer couldnt wait to get rid of us because we were just a wreck. Like incident after incident kept happening, ergo why I was laughing. Just one of those moments where things go down and there really isnt much to do but laugh. Mind you, he was laughing as well.
We did have a pretty good bonding moment though over the NBA. Yeah thats right. I'm knowledgeable in that happening and he was rather impressed. Plus he found it really cool I've actually met the Utah Jazz players. What up.
So moral of the story. Training has been relaxed (but not really because holy cow some of those stores can get out of control) but its been fun. I really think i'm going to enjoy my job! :) But why not? The main goal of my job is to have fun and i'm in the happiest place on earth! Wahoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment