Thursday, February 7, 2013

First day working-First day off

I survived my very first day without a trainer!! Oh my word I was so scared but I got the hang of it. A lot of the times I really secretly wished the boy I had trained with had been working as well. Lucky for him he had the day off. But I wish he had been working with me because it just would have been comforting to have another newbie there with me. Specially since we trained together and what not. My favorite position while working is merchentainment. This is just when I walk around the store and interact with guest. I cant believe how many people dont speak english. Only like 20 percent do speak english I swear. It's amazing. My favorite part of my job so far is pixie dusting the little girls. You just sprinkle glitter onto the top of their heads and say "All it takes is faith, trust, and pixie dust and all your dreams will come true!" Oh my word, the smiles on their faces after you tell them they have been dusted by pixie dust straight  from Tinkerbell is so fun! I cant help but smile after it's done! Love my job so far.
Today was my first day off and I went to Epcot. It was a blast! The people behind us on Test Track were laughing the whole ride at us and at the end a lady leaned forward and told us we were just as entertaining as the ride! We then traveled the world. Umm hello I ran into Aladdin. Obviously I got so excited and had to get a picture with him. Waited in line with girls between the ages of 3-7 and then there was Me, Erin (who I met through a friend in high school) and her friend. So worth it though. While taking the picture of Aladdin, Jasmine and me Erin told Aladdin I was his biggest fan. Aladdin was like "maybe we should get you a giant fan then" saying to like cool me down cause I was like on cloud nine. THEN...get this. He lent his arm for me and said "do you trust me?" You know..like in the movie right before A Whole New World. I could've melted. Gosh I love Aladdin. Just get me a picture with Ariel and it's a successful internship!
I love being able to go into the parks whenever I want! I love being here! It's incredible! Go Disney go!!




No comments:

Post a Comment