Saturday, February 16, 2013

Work. Work. Work.

My life is eat. sleep. work. Which whatever....I obviously came here to work so its fine. I have decided a few things though.
A. I prefer Zone 1 over Zone 2.
B. Lots of people try to speak to me in Spanish and I realize I literally learned nothing in my 4 years of Spanish.
C. Fantasy Faire is my favorite store because it actually plays music...and the Little Mermaid is some of that music!
D. If you get Pixie Dusted you will find that stuff all around the apartment days later...
E. When it rains, every single person has to buy a poncho and it gets out of control.
F. The park gets really busy during Mardi Gras, like I thought people go to New Orleans for that..but no. They go to Disney!
G. Aladdins part in the firework show is still my favorite and probably will always be. But the Hercules part is definitely a close second.
H. Never fail, there is always a child crying during the fireworks in a store because of the loud bangs. But to me, the fireworks never cease to be magical! :)
Anyway it's been a pretty uneventful week, besides it being cold and rainy. Being Valentines week all the princes were with the Princesses so that was fun to see more Princes out and about obviously. Because i'm clearly all about the Princes.
On Valentines day I was secretly glad it was rainy because I felt like that made the park not be so crazy. I came home from work from a rad package from my parents. This package was decked out in One Direction stuff so obviously I loved it while my roommates just rolled their eyes. In the package was some sweets for the roommates though so they all love Momma and Papa Packer. Haha!
Yesterday was a day off and the Missionaries came over to talk to me. They are so cute! :) I guess while I was checking them into the complex all my roommates were freaking out cause they thought the Missionaries were like making sure I could still be in the religion and like inspecting. Hahahaha. I laughed so hard. I was like uh actually they just came to talk to me and share a message. They are fantastic Elders though. I really think highly of them. After they left I went to a church dance with some girls I met at church. It was really fun! After the dance some people from the ward (the dance was only 2 wards...Orlando only has 2 single wards. werid.) went and got ice cream then went to a park. I didnt get home till like 2:30 and my roommates were freaking out. Hahaha oh my entertaining roommates. I love them though! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment