Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Faith. Trust. And a Little Pixie Dust


Well..On Sunday I had a shift 4-2:30 AM. Ew. So early! I was working in Bonjour. This was my first time working in this store because it's in the new Fantasyland and it has to have its own costume so we dont work there too often because you're in the store the whole day. It wasnt too bad of a shift though because I was with some good people luckily. On my way to one of my teas (break) the fireworks was going on. I stopped to watch of course and guess who was next to me doing the same thing...Ariel! Yeah thats right. My all time favorite. So we're basically best friends now. The fireworks really bonded us. Just kidding..we just discussed the fireworks but still. It was exciting.
Monday and Tuesday I was in Zone 2. Yesterday (Tuesday) wasn't such a bad day because I met two different people from Utah. The first I talked to first because the dad has a Utes hat on. They currently live in New York but they are from Utah..so it counts. The second was a guy I was checking out (on the register. hahaha) and he saw my name tag and he was like "Oh representing Utah Valley" and I was like ya. You know where it is? And he was like yeah, I went to BYU, so bam. So exciting. We talked for like five minutes so it was fun!
Today and tomorrow I will be in Zone 2. Then I get a break! Hooray. Just kidding, I love my job. The kids are so fun. Yesterday while working in the Pooh shop I had a Pooh stuffed animal I was holding and made it look like he was waving. The kids were eating it up! Oh my gosh they were loving the idea that Winnie the Pooh was waving to them. So great!
Today it seemed like I was merchentaining basically my whole shift in Castle Coutour...therefore I am COVERED from head to toe in glitter. It's never gonna get off I swear!
Then, tonight I got a text saying Courtnie is gonna have her baby. I am so excited but a little sad obviously because i'm not there! :( But I knew that would happen obviously, I just wish I could be there.
I love the fireworks. Just ya know...took this while chilling with Ariel
Major traffic jam coming home from Church. We seriously thought we were going to die. Sketchy traffic


My costume for Bonjour...so interesting! 


No comments:

Post a Comment