Sunday, March 10, 2013

Last week

Alright Alright...time to share my experience at Main Street East.
Well lets be honest...it wasnt exciting. I was so confused that first day because I got my first assignment in the jewelry store and I was sooo confused. Guests kept asking me all these questions and I had no idea what they were asking-i'm like hold on a second and had to go ask someone else. So many other people were deployed so it would take me like at least three tries until I found someone who actually knew the answer regarding the jewelry. I absolutely love the point though that one night I was at a cart during the electrial parade and another night I was at another cart for the Castle show and the fireworks...I mean how amazing is this? I'm getting paid to experience the Disney experience. Woot woot! I was able to make some friends at Main Street and even had a conversation about One Direction with a fellow cast member who is a boy might I add..and not gay. So I mean...no big deal or anything. And he was the one pursuing the conversation not me...I actually had to end it because once he asked me who the drummer was and I was able to answer it I made him stop the conversation because I was looking too creepy. Hahaha! (But seriously...the name of the Drummer. In real life thats not creepy-but you can never be too careful!)
I'll never complain about the hours I have to work again though because Main Street has it much worse. This is because they are open an hour after the rest of the park. One night I was at the bus stop all by myself at 2 in the morning...it was so sketchy but I survived. No but seriously...it was sketchy!
Also I dont remember if I mentioned this or not but the last night working on Main Street I discovered a girl I had been working with was also from UVU. Talk about an instant friendship. No but really-we were both pretty excited but bummed we discovered it like ten minutes before clocking out! UVU is the school of champions my friends...the school of champions!
Anyway that was my Main Street adventure. And stay tuned folks..because i've discovered next week i'm deployed once again! It's pretty frusterating but oh well-what are you going to do? I'm just hoping some people from Fantasyland are deployed there as well because it was so nice to have two other cast members from Fantasyland deployed with me to Main street!

No comments:

Post a Comment