Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Hey if the crown fits..

Alrighty well...last Saturday was Merida's coordination. Now, for those of you who dont know who Merida is shame on you. She is from Brave. (Which confession. I'm not the biggest fan of-mostly because i'm too hopeless of a romantic and I need a love story and that movie had none. NONE! Where is a dashing Scottish prince for her?) ANYWAY-that was a lot of fun. Merida is officially a Princess. My favorite people from the Ellen show Sophia Grace and Rosie were there and they sang a little song and Debby Ryan from the Disney Channel was there filming something. Olympic medalist Gabby Douglas and her mom talked during the ceremony so I mean..fun day of celebrities. Of course the real celebrity that day was Merida. :)After the coordination my friend Stephanie, her friend Jason, and I set off to go play in the park. Jason seems to know everyone and their dog so he got us like a billion fast passes for Splash Mountain. We only rode it 3 times though. Stephanie then had to go to work so I went back to the apartment. I was home for about two hours before Kayla, Barb and i set off to MK once again to watch Wishes for Kayla's last time since she is leaving in just a few days. We got our graduation ears em-bordered (had to run up to my store for that of course) and passed one of my favorite cast members Michael who was on his glow cart infront of the castle. Might I add this night I had decided I would do a British accent all night long and unlike my roommates-Michael appreciated it. So anyway then we headed over to Thunder but it was down (it had actually gone down when I was there earlier and was down the rest of the night) there was a cast member there holding the giant SMILE sign so I got a picture with him-never breaking out of my accent might I add. Then I asked Barb if the picture looked alright and he was like "well of course you do" and I was like Oh my gosh you are so sweet. Haha it's the accent man. Not only does it get girls when the guys do it-apparently it picks up boys for the girls! :) Anyway we watched some Wishes, rode some rides, had some fun, visited that cute little mouse named Mickey. the usual.
Sunday off to Pirates I went for a stock shift. After Pirates I came home and then was like ya know what...i'm gonna go get my Princess bag signed. I was planning on doing it the next day but decided I would go get some signatures in so I wouldn't have so many to do on Monday. So Kayla came with me and we hit up the Theater and Ariels grotto. I didn't need Rapunzels signature cause she isnt on my bag but she was the cutest Rapunzel ever! She was jumping all over the place and what not. I loved her! Then I moved on and got Aurora's and Cinderella's signature. We then rushed over to Ariels grotto and man I get so excited to meet her each time. She was so cute as well. She looked at the bag and was like "AH THERE I AM!" haha then we rode some rides and away we went. The next I got up early to finish the quest to get the bag signed. I hit up Jasmine and Aladdin and dang let me say this Aladdin was HILARIOUS! He was tapping on my shoulder so I would look the other way and saying the funniest stuff. He impersonated Snow White, Merida, and Jasmine and I was dying. He taught me some fun facts and when he noticed i didn't have Snow White's signature yet he was like "Uh oh. Dont tell her I made fun of her" hahaha. Love Aladdin. Jasmine was so fun too. I then went over to Epcot to hit up Snow White and Belle. I had been waiting for this moment to meet Belle for a long time. This is because it's the only place to meet her and......She's in her blue dress which I just love and adore and just ah! She was so cute! Before I left she was like "can I have a hug?" And in my head im like what the..i've never seen a princess ask anyone over the age of like 8 for a hug. I then naturally had to take a stroll through England and Mary Poppins and Alice were out so I naturally had to get a picture with them. I then swung by the Grand Floridian because that was something I told myself I had to do was go inside it. It's amazing and I want to stay there one day! Later that night I went back to Epcot to watch their firework show because I actually hadn't yet. And i'm sorry but I had been told Illuminations was better than Wishes but those people were on crack! NO WAY! Wishes kicks trash! It was a good show though and I stood by a cute boy so brownie points!
Today Kayla and I hit up Animal Kingdom in the morning. We rode Everest a few times, met Pochantos, rode Dinosaur (which made me miss Indiana Jones in Disneyland) did the Safari and watched the Lion King show which was awesome! I came home, took a nap, then went to Hollywood Studios with Kristen and some of her friends. We did some rides, ate some food, and watched the beloved Fantasmic!
Sadly I dont have another day off till next Tuesday and it will be my last day off! :( Next week is a killer week with 60 hours and i'm in Adventureland again. I'm actually really sad this time because with the end of my program near I want to be in my homeland so bad-plus all the friends i've made in Adventureland do the glow carts!
-Alright i'm sorry this was such a long post! Thats what happens when I have to cover four days off! Cant believe I only have one more schedule to get and it's only half a week. Ahh.
Getting the bag signed

Cute princesses! 

Such a fun last couple of days off!!

No comments:

Post a Comment