Sunday, May 19, 2013

Hottie Mc-Hot Hot

Well this past week I was in Adventureland and it was whatever. Nothing cool, nothing exciting. JUST KIDDING. I love when I show up in Adventureland and the managers are like "Oh hey! Welcome back!" or i'm talking to another cast member and make some comment on being deployed and they are like "But i've seen you here before" My favorite is when the thailand girls saw me and they just started laughing and were like "oh my gosh. You came back." (in their thick accent) haha so funny. One night I walked down to the Utilidor and my glow friends were down there and they were like "MADISON YOU'RE HERE!" And I just glared at them and they were like "IN ADVENTURELAND..." And I was like uh ya i'm back next week too and then we all had to try to compare schedules to see if we ever work together. But not really because they are all glow. All the time. Everyday all day. Just kidding I think it got solved I do get to work with a couple of them thank goodness. Anyway on day this week besides stocking Pirates I also stocked Adventureland (the land as they say) a few days later and it was so boring. My Fan-land friend was stocking squeeze breeze in the Utilidor so I would just take my sweet time talking to him each time I had to go down. Then some Adventureland friends had the day off and stopped by and one friend had all these Happy Birthday buttons but they were random like they had Mulan and Hannah Montana and just the most random names and it was hilarious. He then made me make him 5 new ones...one for each member of One Direction. Of course I was happy to oblige! Also on Thursday (this stocking day) I was in the back stockroom right by where Aladdin and Jasmine hang out when they are off stage and in walks Jasmine. in walks Aladdin. and....in walks the Genie. I about jumped 10 feet it scared me. I've never seen the genie outside the parade before. I was like what in the world. Then on Friday Jasmine was flying solo and it was heartbreaking...not for her for me! BUT....I did see my Adventureland hottie and thats always an amazing time. Later that night Kristen gave me this huge pep talk on how i needed to talk to him and blah blah blah. Because all we do is walk past each other and smile. Which I mean that sounds like a pretty solid relationship just saying. So Saturday came and I had a 12.5 hour shift. I'm sorry but in Adventureland thats miserable because it's so slow! I wasn't by the register where Aladdin's meet and greet is once while he was there but I did see him in the back a few times and he would wave to me so i'm just saying...we're in love. I finally got by that register at night though and that register is by the door that people use to get to the computer. I waited patiently for Adventureland hottie to walk by and nothing...just standing there because there were no guests even near me. Oh hey...what up there comes a guest wanting to check out some pins. and oh hey..to my right, there goes Adventureland hottie to the back. Perfect timing. I smiled at him as he walked by cause obviously I was talking to a guest..I couldnt shaft her. She then left because the pins were a disapointment and I stood there and out walks Adventureland hottie. He walked right past me, smiled and said hi. Solid. Talk about being in love. No but seriously-he's a total babe. Then I sat and played with a fake snake that makes everyone think is real and I was scaring like a billion people and it was hilarious and I would like pretend to make it jump at little kids as they would come to pet it to see if it was real and I was finding way too much joy in this. THEN...I was sitting there bored outta my mind with my pet snake and this little boy just sat staring at me and his mom was like oh you see the snake. So I sat and talked to him (well mostly his mom because he just sat and stared at me) He did finally tell me he was 4 years old though and shared the story about how he was swimming and grabbed a shark by it's tale. I was like uhh..you wont pet my rubber snake but you can grab sharks? And the mom was telling me how they just watched Indiana Jones and Indiana is scared of Snakes so I kept calling him Indiana jones. He would sit and like almost glare at me though and it was hilarious so I would be like "dont smile. Dont you dare smile" and he was start smiling and it was so cute. Finally after a good 15 minutes they started walking away but he got stopped by the cool music instruments we have. He picked one up and ran over to show me. He then gave me one and we put together a band. The mom and I were just cracking up so much and other cast members would walk by, stop to talk to him (but mostly the mom cause she was the only one who would talk) and then go on their way. Oh man he was killing me. I asked him if he would please stay in Disney with me and he just shook his head like girl you're crazy! Finally the mom got him to go on the Magic Carpets which is right across from the store and said they could wave to me as they went by. We started closing the store but I watched them as they got off the ride. The mom as they walked by was like "Mason wave bye to your friend" and he just started running away but then looked back waved and kept running. haha such a fun kid. Oh then I finally got to go home and I was sitting on the bus and the Adventureland hottie got on and BAM started talking to someone and yeah...he's got an accent. It's Australian and well I also said I needed a Brit but i'm willing to make this sacrifice.
Anyway-My life is clearly a joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment