Thursday, May 9, 2013

Whistle While I Work...

Alright so heres the thing-
No matter where I go I seem to be the target of a joke. For example. The other day I was working in the Winnie the Pooh shop (cleverly named Hundred Acres Goods) and in the stock room you can hear the same part of the ride over and over again. "I'll save ya Piglet" "Oh no! A very big waterfall!" Alright most annoying thing in the world. If there are ever at least two of you in the stock room you just sit and quote it over and over to each other. Alright well..this ride seems to go down a bit. "Spilled honey" as we like to say. You can walk back in the stock room not hear that and go oh..rides down. So the other day I was out on the floor merchentaining..holding Pooh in one hand while the other hand is behind his shirt so it looks like he is really waving. The kids absolutely love it. Anyway I was out doing that and a maintance worker comes in looks at me and goes "Did you make the ride go down? What did you do?" And I was like oh..sorry man. Couldnt help it. THEN...I was in Castle another day just chatting with a photo pass person and he was pretending to shoot me with his scanner and I was like "How much do i cost?" and he was like "It wont go that low" I sat there for a moment and then realized what he meant so I was like HEY! and he just busted up laughing. See people. I dont even know these people and they pick on me!
Anyway that was a random tangent. So...last week it was a very rainy week. Like one day I met with the missionaries and they didnt have a guy with them so we sat on my porch as it rained. Oh and PS...they said I was basically perfect. Something i've been trying to tell my mom for years! :) After they left Barb and I headed to Magic Kingdom. Because of the rain there were absolutely NO lines! We rode every ride twice-most the time without getting off. It was a blast!
So...i've stocked Castle twice this past week and am deployed to Adventureland once again next week! I have two stock shifts over there and i'm like you kidding me? This isnt my land! I dont know the way you stock things or whatever. Frustrating. So Tuesday I was supposed to go to Olly Murs concert but low behold it was sold out. I was so sad. I was looking forward to it so much! So Katie and I went to Magic Kingdom to go play instead. Katie made me experience for my first time ever the Tikki Room and The Carousal of Progress. Also a first was the Jungle Cruise at night...just saying its different then the day alright!? Then yesterday-Wednesday- I was working and my manager from Utah was like you guys thanks so much for being in front of the registers and I was like yeah what are you doing back there? Ad he was like "HEY! I will send you back to Utah where you belong!...just kidding. I wouldnt do that to anyone!" Hahahaha I laughed so hard.
Yesterday was also graduation for the program. It was so early because they just had two days of graduations for everyone leaving in May and early June. It was a lot of fun. Kristen, Barb and I went (the original three) and had a lot of fun even though Kristen bounced early because her mom and aunt are in town. The graduation party consisted of getting a certificate, some mickey ears, (I officially earned my ears woop woop) eating some food, dance parties, random flags for pictures, a photo booth and of course....a graduation picture with Mickey and Minnie. It was a blast!
Then today I worked and a girl gave me her debit card to pay and BAM! I was like wait a second..I have this same card! She goes to my school and is here on vacation! It was exciting! I love meeting people from Utah. But I love meeting people from England more! When I give them back their change and they go Brill or Cheers or Lovely I just about die. Seriously people....like let me come home with you PLEASE!
Anyway I have 2.5 weeks left in Florida! I cant believe it!
The Original Three

I'm a graduate
Me and Miss Katie

I love these sooooo much

No comments:

Post a Comment